Wednesday 22 June 2016

Classroom learning and Online learning

As an online student, an expert in the field of primary school teaching his goal, I learned many skills and attributes that I will be successful both in the study and help my career. I have witnessed how online degree from a traditional classroom is different and were able to explore a number of online sources of information and distinguish their credibility by evaluating their Metzger (2007) criteria.
In these first three weeks of the study, I was able to test the skills and attributes that I need two online studies and future work placement to be successful for my. These skills include effective time management for curriculum and teaching productivity; to provide great communication skills that you need from the students and be able to speak with the needs and continue their parents' child; Together to work in a place with many different people from many different cultures; adaptive thinking (Institute for the Future in 2011), and that can adapt to suit the situation evaluate my classroom dynamics; Media literacy in the 21st century introduce media in the classroom; and a design mentality that will help in the development of curricula and presented these plans in the classroom in order to achieve the desired result. I also learned that I need to continue to evaluate my skills and update them as needed.
Online learning is different from traditional classroom, in this case, because we all go to trial, rather than "blank slate" or "empty vessels", but we are with prior knowledge, whether it be from other studies, work or by circles of the family or the community. It provides us with people we could ever that people from different cultures and also allows you to interact with people in different countries. online learning is a great way to be active in a "ClassRoom" .

0 comments:

Post a Comment